Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
Home | Original Works | Ninja Turtles | Batman Beyond | Legend of Zelda | Yu-Gi-Oh | Spider-Man | Forwards | Behind the Scenes
- The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929. "7" was selected because the original containers were 7 ounces. "UP" indicated the direction of the bubbles.
- Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there.
- Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least 6 feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush.
- The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood plasma.
- American car horns beep in the tone of F.
- No piece of paper can be folded more than 7 times. [Cere's note: I've tried this. I haven't even gotten up to seven yet.]
- Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.
- 1 in every 4 Americans has appeared on television.
- You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
- Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty years of age or older.
- The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.
- The king of hearts is the only king without a mustache.
- A Boeing 747's wingspan is longer than the Wright brother's first flight.
- American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating 1 olive from each salad served in first-class.
- Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
- The first CD pressed in the US was Bruce Springsteen's "Born in the USA."
- Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
- The "57" on the Heinz ketchup bottle represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had.
- The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called "aglets".
- Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.
- The first owner of the Marlboro company died of lung cancer.
- Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
- Betsy Ross is the only real person to ever have been the head on a Pez dispenser.
- Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
- Adolf Hitler's mother seriously considered having an abortion but was talked out of it by her doctor.
- Marilyn Monroe had six toes.
- All US Presidents have worn glasses. Some just didn't like being seen wearing them in public.
- Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
- The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in jelly.
Back to Forwards